Thursday, May 24, 2007

May 24, 2007: Our A/C Unit is a Punta

Soooo ... looks like all of my smack talk about our air conditioning unit's indigestion has come back to bite me in the ass ... quite literally. It figures.

We are knee deep in fundraining (I meant to write fundraising - weird Freudian slip, as we are in the middle of a thunderstorm) analysis and evaluation, which has left us all wanting to bang our heads on our rattan table. Well, there's always cocktail hour to look forward to.

The IT brought up the fact that the internet was slow due to some of our activity; I didn't want to mention it was because I was in dire need of downloading the season finale of Grey's Anatomy. That being said, if I hear from anyone what the outcome or cliffhangers are, you are in deep doo-doo. And that's not hard to find in these here parts.

Ciao -

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gringo go Home! Gringo go Home! Get a decent internet access in the middle of the jungle is really hard. When we found it you screwed it up...

emmytiger said...

M, have I told you yet that I love your blog? Your last post cracked me up. Only you would singlehandedly take down the internet service, trying to access Grey's (it was a good one though) :)